Monday, April 16, 2012

Better late than never! A belated birthday post.


My little snuggle bug turned 7 years old.



His only requests were a train cake (check) and a train ride (check).
That I can handle.

So we set out on this dark and stormy night....
enjoyed a gourmet birthday meal....


and rode the Metro.

Yes.

That was apparently the best idea I've ever had.




Excited much?
But what he didn't know was that there was actually a destination at the end of our train ride.
(He thought we were just going to ride in circles all night, silly boy)

All the excitement wore him out, though, and he passed out before we even passed two stops to go back home.

Happy birthday to my beautiful boy. I can't imagine my life without you!
You are so creative.
So ornery.
So. So. You.

And I wouldn't change a thing.




No comments: