Sunday, April 15, 2012

Selectively Productive

Saturday will go down in history as the best. day. ever.

At least in recent history.

It was just what the doctor ordered.

We had nothing scheduled.

I had no projects planned (gasp!).

Nothing.

AND it was rainy so we were totally stuck inside.

So we did what every large in # family would do.

We ate and watched tv.

Yes, yes we did.

And then later on, when we all got sick and tired of eating and watching tv, we ventured down into our newly organized and reclaimed basement and played games.




Apparently, the boys don't like to lose to their Mama. I am the Queen of air hockey.

And I don't let them forget it.

To end the night, after the small ones were in bed, we all snuggled up in the living room and, you guessed it, watched more tv.

I'm totally ok with that.

It was so nice to just be together.

"You call it lazy, I call it selectively productive".

I think I'm going to be selectively productive more often.

No comments: