Monday, July 25, 2011

One half of a year old -KJ update

The microchip is 6 months old today.

He weighed a whopping 12lbs 2 oz at his last check up.

He can hold up his head with minimal wobble.

His binky is his best friend. Don't mess with the binky.

He is one big (tiny) flirt! The boy knows how to put on the charm...and that grin...OH the grin...love it!

He still wears 0-3 month size clothing and size 1 diapers fit him perfectly.

He is starting to bat at toys and stares at his mobile like it is the coolest thing ever.

If you hold him long enough, he will barf on you. It's a sign of love, I'm sure.

I am head over heels for this little chip. I can't imagine my life without him! Ok...I can imagine it but I don't like what I imagine! He is Amazing. Miraculous. Beautiful.


No comments: