Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Choosing Bliss

I'm been feeling kind of crummy these last few days. Not physically...just emotionally and mentally down in the dumps being all "woe is me" and such.

I'm starting to not be able to stand myself.

So today, I'm looking back to our vacation last week. I took all 7 kids and a Grandpa to the Great Northern land.

12 hours in a van. Yup. It was awesome.

Actually....it really was. We had a blast. The kids were great on the road and while gone from home. I loved it.
(Izzy thinking about going down the slide)

This was my favorite day. The twin's first real "water" adventure. We had the pool all to ourselves and spent hours just splashin' and having a blast.

This is my mom getting ready to go down the big ol' water slide

(Izzy still thinking about going down the slide)
(Miles thinking about going down the slide)

I am going to choose to focus on those happy moments tonight and ignore all those nagging thoughts in the back of my head.

I mean, besides, how can you not smile looking at that beautiful girl in her silver swim cap?


1 comment:

Catherine said...

34 days until I'm back in Greenville. How's that for another happy thought?