Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Training

I'm a bit impressed by the amount of training we need at the NICU. I mean, you would think we were earning PhD's in Infant Care with all the videos we have to watch, all the tasks we have to check off, the classes we must attend...it's crazy.

Check out the teaching needs for today. KJ's gonna be busy.


These were his original goals but his Daddy put in a request for a more varied education.
I'm thinking this Mama must be getting bored....boring is GOOD in the NICU, it means everything is going super well.

As soon as KJ masters the quadratic equation, we'll be heading home. Or sometime next week. Whichever comes first.

Hard to believe that 3 weeks ago, I was blogging and pleading for your prayers of healing for this sweet baby boy. Now I'm staring at my little boy, all bundled up in his big boy bed, with minimal wires attached to him and listening to him snore.

Miraculous.

No comments: