I'm married to the best Daddy around. Sorry, girls, you can argue with me all you want but I know the truth. How many men out there would take on 6 kids while their Mama goes to hang out with a microchip. How many men out there cook REAL meals while the Mama is gone? I hate to admit it...but the husband is a way better chef than I am.
It took some convincing that adopting this little guy was the right decision. For both of us. The minute we locked eyes on the microchip, though, we knew. There was no turning back.
Behold, the eye locking moment.
There is something about 3lbs of chocolate sweetness that just grabs your heart and won't let go. And 7 weeks later, a few pounds bigger and still completely captivated.

Be still my heart.
1 comment:
This may sound weird, but it's only been 7 weeks? WOW! It's amazing how the presence of someone I haven't even met yet has become fact and normal, and SO quickly!
Post a Comment