So. My kid got booted out of the NICU today. Not home though...just out of the NICU. Apparently all 60 beds were full and they were getting 3 new babies today and he was the healthiest of them all.
Read that again.
He was the HEALTHIEST of them all.
Unbelievable.
The idea of him coming home is both exhilarating and terrifying.
I mean...I've done the baby thing a few times and all but this kid is different.
What if he decides to quit breathing while he is eating?
What if his reflux causes him to "brady"?
What if he won't sleep?
How on EARTH am I going to be a great mama to 7 kids? Or even a decent Mama at that...
I guess I will just have to figure that all out as it comes. And it will be soon. Real soon.
Thus, I am going to go enjoy one of the last full nights of sleep I will have for a long time.
1 comment:
I am soo excited for you! I have full faith that you will be a terrific Mama to 7 kids because you are a wonderful Mama and woman of God. He is blessing you with children to love and care for and the two of you, you and Johnny, will be amazing!!
Post a Comment