Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Six

This boy right here turned six years old today.

Feels like it was just yesterday that I was wishing him a happy 4th birthday (but not a 5th because I went on a little blog hiatus....sorry 'bout that...I mean, we wished you a happy 5th but just not in blog land so maybe it didn't count and you are actually still just 5?)

My sweet boy has been sick since Sunday night, so, his birthday today was pretty low key. I sure tried...but Little E decided he doesn't want his cake until tomorrow and that applesauce was perfectly fine for dinner. Who is this kid??? Didn't we nick name you sugar buzz?

(I still love this picture)

Anyway, Little E, you are pretty precious. You'll forever be my baby, even though it drives you NUTS that I call you baby. You are doing so well in kindergarten this year and I am SO proud of you. I just have to admit...I miss you. I feel like I'm missing so much of your life! After 5 years with you all to myself...well...watching you grow up is tough. I never was good at sharing. You get that from me.

You are still head over heels in love with trains. Still silly as ever. Still adorable and still by favorite 'Lijah Lou in the world.

Happy birthday, sweet boy. Here's hoping you wake up tomorrow morning ready for some birthday cake for breakfast! I will gladly serve you a slice.

No comments: