This will link you to her post telling about their latest and final fundraiser to bring this baby home. Russ recorded a CD. Not sure how else to explain it...just go buy it!
Let me just tell you something, here....this family is amazing. Russ and Katie and I went to school together back in the day and I knew there was something special about Miss Katie even then. (I'm sure there was something special about Russ, too, now...I just didn't get to hang with him much, ya know?)
They are devoted parents.
Followers of Jesus.
I need to tell you something else. And it's a bit awkward...but I could listen to Russ sing all day long. He is easily one of my favorite vocalists, even if every once in awhile I flash back to him singing about having lint in his pocket...(ha! You know I had to throw that one in there....)
So, go, support another adoption! Stand and be amazed as God knits together another family.
It is beautiful to see.
2 comments:
Thanks, friend!! Tears.
I too have tears!! I love that so many people have posted about this recording on blogs, Facebook & Twitter! God amazes me with all that HE is doing to bring this baby to our family!!
Post a Comment