Thursday, March 24, 2011

Introducing....


The Hulk


It's mean.

It's green.

And if you make the driver angry they might rip off their shir.....oh wait...that's probably NOT going to happen.

The cool thing about this fan is:
1. It holds ALL of us. For the first time in 10 months we can all (legally) ride in one vehicle!

2. We were on our way to a dealer to look at a van that was going to cost us twice as much AND we were going to have to trade in our mini-van to help with the cost, leaving us with one vehicle. Which would bite but hey, at least it was one vehicle that held ALL of us. And this other vehicle was white and I am violently opposed to ginormous vans that are white. I have growing up issues with them. Feel free to ask me about them sometime.
Anyway....we were on our way to look at this too expensive, all white van when *POOF* appeared The Hulk. Right there in the car wash parking lot, just bidding us to come take a look. I might have turned somewhat illegally in front of an officer of the law to get to it...but he ignored me. We liked, we called, we bought.
The Hulk was perfectly priced, perfectly sized, and perfectly green. Plus, we got to keep our mini-van.

And now it takes up almost all of our driveway.

And I'm ok with that.

So peeps, anyone wanna go cruising with me?

5 comments:

Jessica said...

yay! I'd totally go cruising with you!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!!!!! LOVE how God always provides PERFECTLY!!!!!!

Catherine said...

God is good! I'm glad we didn't sell you our van :) But isn't it funny that we sold ours and you bought yours within the same week? And I repeat: God is good!

Sally B said...

Party wagon! Yeah, let's cruise!

Barb said...

I say ROAD TRIP.....IKEA/Lands End here we come!!! It will take six months to save up enough gas money to feed "The HULK".... Oh what a blast that would be. Hey Sally, dont you think this could be a "THERAPY" trip and we get compensated from the church as a Psych day....LOL!!!