Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Oh Yes, I did.

#1. Miley loves accessories. Like the straw hat above. And her leggings? AWESOME!
2. This sweet little outfit? I bought this TWO years ago. Because I liked it. And it fits her perfectly. Now, tell me how that worked out, huh?

I also may or may not have purchased a pink car seat that was on clearance this week. Just because I could.
(and we sort of needed another one because I was tired of switching the seats back and forth between vans. Don't ask.)

I am just having so much fun dressing babies again...and I won't lie to ya. Baby Girls are pretty fun to get all dolled up.

I take lots of pictures of Miley's clothes (mostly so you guys can see SOME pictures) and I'm not going to stop anytime soon. Why? Because someday those hormones will kick in and I need a reminder of why I fought so hard for a daughter in the first place.

No comments: