Friday, May 7, 2010

And more babies

So, really, all along we've been wanting to adopt a little girl. We have 4 boys and wanted a little girl.

And now, here we are, with a little girl AND a little boy! BONUS!

Here's some more of the story:

Johnny and I rush home, both to our respective classes (his to teach, mine to take a final). I couldn't concentrate the whole time. Pretty sure I looked at that fetal pig and all I thought about were baby names, what bottles I needed, formula, how many diapers we would need and on and on. I had to sit through 5 hours of classes before we could even tell the boys!

I ran from class as fast as I could. Then we called the boys into the kitchen to look at these pictures. Pictures of their new brother and sister.

Man.

They were in SHOCK! E got teary. Little E went "cool" and walked away.

Then I posted in on fb. (BTW, we both called our parents and siblings on the way home...forgot about that). Withing ONE minute of posting we had 8 comments. I have 350 messages to date for the babies. I've taken screen shots of them all and am going to put them in a book.

I can't tell you how amazing you all have been. CAN not even begin to describe the joy you have given us. But you want to hear about babies, don't ya?

That was Tuesday.

No comments: