Friday, May 7, 2010

Saga continues

Wednesday. 24 hours to go.

Wednesday was pretty much a blur.

I spent the morning making phone calls to the pediatrician, wic, and to change things up a bit, the hearing aid center and the podiatrist. (HA! Those were for Grandpa...)

Then I went to class. Do you know how hard it is to focus on thermodynamics when all you can think about are a pair of brown eyed babies?

Got home from class, did the piano lesson shuffle, cooked dinner, and then the fun began.

I went shopping.

My friend and her little one accompanied me to the land of the red bulls-eye. I needed cribs. They didn't have any but the one that it another 30 minutes away did. I told everyone I talked to about the babies. EVERY one. You should have seen the joy on their faces. People really like to help you when you are expecting twins in 24 hours.

They also like to stare suspiciously at your belly. That's fun. :)

The other red bulls-eye place held the cribs for me. Two nice gentlemen helped me get them in the van.

Meanwhile, Johnny had all the fun of moving E and N-ben into a room together. Let's just say, I got the better end of the deal. For sure.

And once I got home.....Johnny got to put together two cribs.

He is the MAN, let me tell you.

And that was Wednesday.

No comments: