Friday, December 12, 2008

Shining Stars

Christmas is by far my favorite time of year. And I have to admit, it isn't because of the usual "lights, gifts, and jolly" reasoning. For me, it is all about the music. Surprised? I didn't figure.

Last weekend was our annual children's Christmas program. All 4 of the boys were involved tonight. I had one in each group! Lots of video footage and lots of pictures.
Justin had his first speaking role. We finally practiced and practiced...and practiced some more. He said "and they opened their treasures and presented them with gifts of gold, incense and myrhh."

Ethan sang a beautiful solo. My little man who is so humble said, "Mom, I rocked the high note didn't I!"

Now, Elijah wasn't as in to the whole Christmas program as the other boys. In fact, after 2 songs he pretty much curled up in the directors lap and enjoyed the show from that vantage point. We are just going to have to work on this, a Matthews' can not be afraid to perform!

No comments: