Did I tell you that already? I'm suffering from some weird memory loss and, oh, I don't know, sleep deprivation. Can't remember if I told you or not.
Anyway, the point is that THREE is a big number! You get to do all sorts of things when you turn three!
Like potty train (PLEASE!!!!).
Sign up for tumbling or dance lessons.
Start having an opinion about your own clothes! (....sigh....)
Express your opinion about EVERYTHING! (...double sigh...)
Figure out all the child locks on all the doors! (..triple sigh...)
Drink out of big kid cups!
Go to preschool!
Yup, the dynamic duo actually begin preschool soon. It is unbelievable. I keep picturing those terrified little baby faces the day the van that carried them pulled into our driveway and then I see their "little kid" faces now and I am blown away!
First stop preschool...and before I know it they'll be on their way to college.
No comments:
Post a Comment