Guess where I'm at now?
So, you get a bullet point update. I know, I'm way too kind.
- Soccer games start in two weeks. Gratefully only 3 of my 7 are playing. 6 games a week.
- I've been trying to be all domestic lately. You know, homemade soap, biscuits from scratch, chili from a can. What can I say...I'm working on it!
- I decluttered all 5 bedrooms on Saturday. They sparkled.
- I couldn't walk all day Sunday. :) JUST kidding, just kidding.
- We are preparing for the world's largest inventory reduction sale at our house. I want my basement back.
- I've decided to start substitute teaching. That ought to be fun. The good news is, most classrooms are about that same size as my household, so I should be good.
- Did you know my degree is actually in education? Yup. Paid a lot of money for that piece of paper.
- Strike that...PAYING a lot of money for that piece of paper.
- I'm on week 2 of 6 weeks of physical therapy. Yuck.
- 3 of the boys are still loving karate.
- 1 of the boys started baseball, in theory, but I totally wrote down the wrong practice time and would have gotten him there as practice was ending.
- Not to worry, though, I did remember soccer practice...just took him to the girl's practice instead of the boys.
- My husband recently spent a weekend in Nashville. You know how when Moms leave for the weekend, the husband usually orders out? Yeah..well..not in this house. My hubs usually cooks all out awesome meals while I'm gone. I order pizza. All 3 nights.
- The Micro is doing well
- The twins are great
- The 6 year old is about to turn 7
- The 9 year old is hilarious
- The 11 year old wants me to home school him next year
- The 13 year old has 300+ AR points. For the quarter. (Are you familiar with this reading program?) He has over 800 for the year. (That is RIDICULOUS)
- The husband just got home which means I need to run! Not literally, mind you.
- I don't run.
No comments:
Post a Comment