Wednesday, March 14, 2012

The Hair, revisited again

I'm not really sure what to write here. I just thought I'd show you some of the ways I've been styling Miley's hair. I have so much to learn but I'm practicing and we're getting there! I'm actually hoping to go to a training class the end of this month.

This is straight after her bath. We washed her hair with conditioner, then put in a leave-in conditioner/detangler. Johnny patiently finger detangled her hair, so there was much less screaming. Then we put in a delicious smelling curling custard and just left it natural. She is so beautiful.

Miley's hair actually stretches to shoulder length! Hard to believe.

Here is the style I attempted for Valentine's Day.

And her really cheesy grin.
It is supposed to look like a heart. I think it turned out pretty well, considering it was my first attempt at a flat rope twist.

I would really like to learn how to corn row her hair. I just think little girls are absolutely adorable in this style! Someday, right?

No comments: