Tuesday, October 25, 2011

KJ update #6- 9 months old!

Get out.

GET OUT!

You are 9 months old.

Did you know that your big brother and sister came to live with us forever 2 days after THEY turned 9 months old? That was almost 18 months ago.

Time flies when you're having fun.

(or you add 3 children in 9 months but whatev....)

Here are you stats:

You are 25 inches long and weigh 15 lbs 3 oz (you started at 12 inches and 1 lb 12 ounces, in case you forgot.)

You have your first pretty nasty upper respiratory infection right now. Antibiotics, steroids, breathing treatments, steam showers, these are your routine right now.

I think it is something you picked up at the hospital last week when you were there for a test. We are trying to figure out why you puke all time.

Cuz you do...you puke and puke and puke...and yet, see your aforementioned weight. You are ROCKING it!

You are getting ready to crawl. You get up on all 4s and rock and rock. I'm waiting but I'm definitely not encouraging you. Your big sister is, though, she gets on the floor next to you and rocks and rocks. Such a helper.

You currently eat oatmeal cereal, peas, squash and bananas. And formula.

You can sort of sit up unassisted but you tend to topple over pretty fast. You, my dear, are no weeble. You do wobble and fall down.

You do love your exersaucer. And so do I! The swing is out, as is your bouncy seat. We are also phasing out the infant carrier car seat thingie because, quite frankly, you are too heavy. I'm a wimp.

My favorite new trick is your kisses. You grab my face with both hands and pull me in and slobber all over my cheek and then you LAUGH and laugh. Seriously, I let you do that as long as you want. Besides, slobber is good for the skin.

And I love to hear your laugh.

No comments: