Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Dirt and Baseball

I can't really think of a clever title for this blog. Everything I came up with sounded, well, dirty.

Mostly because it's about my 6 year old and his baseball team and his propensity for playing in the dirt instead of actually, I don't know...catching the ball!


I'm pretty sure this picture was take right as a ball was hit in this general direction.

No one moved.

You will notice how great it is, however, to poor dirt through your glove and watch it blow away, like dust (dirt?) in the wind.

Oh snap...I'm all out of dirt....


Lest you think Little E is all about the dirt and not about the game, here is proof that he actually hit the ball. He's a good little player and plans on being as good as his big brother Noah someday.


We just have to work on the whole "skipping to 1st base" thing.

I'm totally teasing on this post. Little E just does things his way, and I'm ok with that.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the chuckle and the reminder of why we didn't sign up for baseball! :)