Life continues to "march" on by back at home. I snuck out of the hospital while the microchip was sleeping to attend my oldest's spring concert and art show!
N-ben with his masterpiece. He says it stinks. We all told him it smelled just fine.
Noah was invited to play with the 7th and 8th grade band, earning himself the label "All Star Musician". He has become a self-proclaimed "band nerd" and spends every free period in the band room. Ah...a boy after my own heart.
I happen to like these two guys an awful lot.
It was a great concert. Not that you could tell by my impressive amount of photos of the young lad whilst playing his trombone. I got one. And here it is...are you ready???
What's wrong? Can't see him? Yeah...not so much. But if you look REAL close you can see the glint of trombone and his mop of hair. What do you do....
No comments:
Post a Comment