Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wait...what happened?

Ok. Where did my week go? Here I am, staring down Friday already and I'm not even sure what happened to the first 5 days!

Oy.

I'm sad to say that not much has changed in regards to the mini chocolate chip. He is still on a ventilator. His little airway is so swollen, enough so that he required extra assistance breathing last night (aka: bagging). His whole BODY is so swollen, even his little ear is puffy. They were finally able to start him on some lasiks today, I sure hope it helps. Soon. In the meantime, I keep praying for his protection and healing. This new doctor (they switch every 2 weeks) isn't as forthcoming in the information department. It's time for me to start politely nagging. I'm good at that, ask my husband.

I'm trying to think what else is going on around here. Pretty much just soccer games (6 a week!) and finishing up school (5 weeks to go!) and trying to run a ragged household.

We celebrated the husband's birthday this week! He is so cute, all he wanted was to order pizza and, wait for it, STAY HOME. Lovely man. Lovely, lovely man.

I'll try to get some more information for you soon! Meantime...you know what to do.

No comments: