Friday, April 15, 2011

Time Out


This machine has been put in time out for forever, as far as I'm concerned! You stay in that corner, Mr. Ventilator and think about what you've done!

As my big boys would say "see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!"

(just kidding, just kidding...we all know you are a life saver)

The micro-chip is in a plain old isolette, like in a REAL nursery. He is getting all his feeds from a bottle, not an NG tube anymore. He is down to minimal O2 flow. It's crazy!

I have to admit though, I'm going through all this with great trepidation. I mean, he was doing this well two weeks ago and the BAM. (you know what happened). I'm being cautiously optimistic. One just never can tell with this one. He's got a mind of his own.

And I'm very much looking forward to the terrible two's. :)

1 comment:

Catherine said...

Praise God, from whom all blessings flow!