Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Stable

My little man is currently stable. He is still slightly sedated. His stats are currently fine.

They think they "may" have ruled out NEC for now. The surgeon has opted to not operate "right now" (but he made sure to tell me that it was still a possibility tonight).

His tummy is soft.

They just aren't sure what is going on with him. They think maybe he just tuckered out. That he was doing so well for so long that his body said ENOUGH. Sweet Jesus, I hope so.

Meanwhile...he is getting blood transfusions, x-rays every 6 hours, they are still trying to find a place to put his pic line, and he is all wired for sound.

Every once in awhile he lifts his sweet, little chocolaty, bandaged arm to wave hi to me and tell me he is going to be ok.

Thank you everyone for your prayers. I knew you were all out there. I knew I was never alone. God promised that to me in His word.

Thank you Jesus for this quiet moment and for your reassurance.

My sweet boy is not out of the woods, yet, and he has definitely earned himself a longer stay here. But it's gonna be ok. No matter what.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chrissy, your strength is amazing! We are all rooting for KJ and your family. Keep the faith!

Katie said...

Thanks for updating! Praying!!