Thursday, May 20, 2010

Two Weeks

TWO WEEKS!

We've had these babies for two entire weeks. Unbelievable.

So much has changed. I have to rethink every little decision, like, how am I going to get all 8 of us to such and such a place when we only have a 7 seater vehicle? Or...how do I go grocery shopping with 9 month old twins when the grocery cart only has a seat for one? These are the things a mom of many thinks about as she is drifting off to sleep.

Oh who am I kidding? I don't drift off to sleep. I hit that pillow like a rock. Sometimes I don't even make it to my room and my husband finds me curled up on the hallway floor.

Here are some things I have learned about the twins in the last couple of days:
1. BB has an outie. I. LOVE. IT!
2. BG was born first! So she has 4 big brothers and 1 younger.
3. BB has no fear. None.
4. They like it when their big brothers chase them around the house.
5. When BG laughs, it sounds like a cat hissing. It's kind of weird and very adorable.
6. BB is fascinated with She-ra (my laptop...yes, she has a name....). Every time I open the lid, he is right there, ready to clobber her. He doesn't quite realize that she is the Princess of Power.
7. BB also likes it when I comb out his hair and rub his scalp.
8. BG does not. She screams like, well, like I don't know...like I'm forcing her to eat brussels sprouts? (but I would NEVER do that...they are nasty).

I don't know...I'm sure there is more.

Good news for you...I finished my 2ND freshman year at college so now I have ALL the time in the world to regale you with wonderful stories of adventure and mayhem. Aren't you thrilled?

No comments: