Friday, May 14, 2010

Keeping Tabs

In the past week I have:

1. Used 2 1/2 packs of diapers
2. Gone through 3 cans of formula and one box of cereal.
3. Not gone to bed before midnight.
4. Not slept past 6.
5. Been asked 543 times if the twins are "identical."
6. Been asked 213 times if they ARE twins.
7. Gotten THE best looks when out and about with my crew
8. Been given more hair advice than I know what to do with.
9. Been blessed beyond measure!
10. Realized that buying dark brown sheets for babies with brown skin is not helpful when trying to find crying baby in the dark.
11. Survived a 5th grade band concert with all 8 of us.
12. Unsuccessfully shopped for a vehicle that will hold all of us.
13. Realized yet again how amazing my Husband is.
14. Taken 3 exams, written one paper and given one presentation.
15....actually managed to blog on an almost daily basis.

I would like to know, though, what YOU want to hear about. Do you have questions about foster care? Adoption conversions? Adoption in general? I'm done with school for the semester (minus one final) and have all the time in the world to answer questions! :)

No comments: