Ok. I know that I have been super crazy joyful over the arrival of these babies and that is my honest emotion...JOY! But I won't lie to ya...I'm a crier.
Oh who am I kidding? Anyone who knows me knows that I'm a weeper. I weep at Hallmark commercials...or those ridiculous animal shelter commercials....I cry when I'm confronted or have to confront someone. I cry when I am angry. I cry when I'm sad.
Get the picture?
Anywho...I didn't ever really cry when I found out these babies were coming. I was in complete and utter shock. And elation. Sheer elation.
And then, yesterday, on the way to the zoo (before I got stuck in the door), a song came on that just hit me. Hard. And I've heard it many times before.
And I cried tears of joy and thanksgiving.
You've probably heard of the band before (and no, this isn't just some shameless plug) but sheesh, when you hear Fundamental Elements' new CD....know that it was track 4 that brought me to tears....listen to the words!
And also know that these babies are no longer standing in the shadows.
No comments:
Post a Comment