The last thing we got to do in D.C. was go up in the Washington Monument. I am terrified of heights. TERRIFIED. So, I wasn't going to go. The boys begged. I relented.

I am so glad I did! The boys all agreed that this was the coolest part of our trip. You could see for miles! And I'm so glad we saved this part for last because hearing the boys yell out "Hey Mom, look that's the Castle, we were there!" or "Hey, look, it's the White House, we were there!" was just down right priceless.

I can not tell you how wonderful this Field Trip was and I really mean it when I say it was the Field Trip of a Lifetime. I love teaching my boys and having the privilege to do so in our Nation's capitol was just too much.
Enough Sap.
I leave you with the view from our hotel of the Potomac river (pronounced Pot o' Mac by one savvy tourist). If you ever get the chance to stay in D.C. I highly recommend the Hampton at National Harbor!

Thanks for indulging me. :)


I can not tell you how wonderful this Field Trip was and I really mean it when I say it was the Field Trip of a Lifetime. I love teaching my boys and having the privilege to do so in our Nation's capitol was just too much.
Enough Sap.
I leave you with the view from our hotel of the Potomac river (pronounced Pot o' Mac by one savvy tourist). If you ever get the chance to stay in D.C. I highly recommend the Hampton at National Harbor!


Thanks for indulging me. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment