Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The Reward

I spent around 6+ hours with my Grandpa at the ER yesterday. He is in S-field today having an ablation done on his heart, in the hopes that this will stop his atrial flutter. We'll see. My Mom is actually there with him and I am at home with my Tribe.

You know....if I had a dime for every time someone told me I might as well work at the hospital for all the time I'd spent there....well...I wouldn't have to work at all!

Anyway, the point of this post is to say that, because I spent all day at the hospital, I had no problem treating myself to a trip to Target (with Justin) while Ethan was at gymnastics. To top things off....this Target has a STARBUCKS in it! Get out! Salted Caramel Hot Chocolate, hear I come.

So, while it was a rough day, I have decided that Target and Starbucks may indeed be the answer to all the world's problems. Well, Jesus has something to do with that as well, but, you know what I mean.

1 comment:

Ann-Marie said...

I agree wholeheartedly, although I might have to substitute TJMaxx for Target. xoxo