Monday, March 9, 2009

Miley Monday

We have been officially denied by USCIS (United States Citizen Immigration Services). There was a HUGE mix-up with our paperwork and blah blah blah. Denied.

I don't even know what to say at this point.

Basically, what this means is that we have to start ALL over again. For the 3rd time.

We simply can't afford that right now.

So, here is what we are doing.

1. Praying.
2. Waiting
3. Looking into adoption through DCFS.
4. Praying some more.
5. Waiting some more.

I can't tell you how I feel right now.....there just aren't words! Do I long for a daughter more than anything? Yes. Am I completely overwhelmed by the tasks God has given me right now? YES! Do I firmly believe that God's timing is perfect? Double, triple yes.

So, we wait.

I've decided to attempt to give Miley updates each Monday. Keep praying for her. Where ever she is!

No comments: