Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Happy Birthday J-man!

SIX years old? Are you kidding me? This is just ridiculous. You can NOT be six already because I'm pretty sure it was just a week ago that I was holding you in the hospital and just a few days ago that you started walking and wasn't it just yesterday that you were potty training? (sorry, had to ask....)

So, J-man, on your birthday...


Enjoy your favorite french toast sticks with lots of powdered sugar
(it won't happen again for an entire year!)


Enjoy that room full of balloons that you woke up to.

and look forward to what is to come with all the enthusiasm that so easily defines you!
J-man, I pray that your passion for life never dies out.

(I heard rumor that we will be going bowling tonight and eating some greasy Pizza Hut...as per your wishes).

I'll be sure to post more pictures of our birthday adventure!

No comments: