Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Birthday continues....

1. We went to the park. In February. Without snow boots and gloves. Although I think Justin is telling me his toosh is wet from the slide.

2. Justin played with his balloons all day and received many a birthday phone call. He also told everyone that the ONLY present he got on his birthday was a black dog he found in my closet. (In my defense....it was one of those "save for a special occasion gifts" that he happened upon and I didn't have the heart to tell him what it was really for....) and he didn't get to open his presents until later...after the phone calls. Made me feel like a HORRIBLE Mama.

3. He spent the day with his Cousin Levi. This is what Justin wanted for his birthday, for Levi to spend the day with him! He got FOUR days of Levi-awesomeness. Best gift ever.

We went to lunch at the DC. What can I say? Kids eat free! I have bowling pictures but they won't upload yet! Grrrr....

No comments: