Thursday, November 6, 2008

The Gag Reel- part 2

Ok, so I know I'm not going to win any Mom of the Year awards in 2008. That's just a given, and after you see this video, you might be tempted to claim some form of child labor law abuse! The boys all have chores that they have to do each morning and I was trying to find something that Elijah could do without much help. Feed the dog. Sounds easy, right? Not for Mr. Gaggy.

Um, also....this was laundry day, so my laundry room is really gross. Oh who am I kidding...it always looks this way.

2 comments:

sarjar said...

Too funny, Chrissy.

TomandBecky said...

Chores every morning, eh? We're lucky to get everyone out the door, but I'll have to remember that...though I'll try to think of ones that don't make my children toss their cookies. hee hee hee...

Elijah will surely laugh about this when he's older. Surely.