Friday, August 1, 2008

Frequent Patient Points

I'm thinking about asking our local hospital about instituting some program that involves frequent patient points. Or have 3 visits get the 4th one free. Between my surgery, 80 years of physical therapy and 4 very active boys, I might as well take a cot to the hospital and just live there. Do you think anyone would notice?Yesterday Ethan decided to be Tarzan or some variation there of. We have this swing that I bought at Ikea and the boys absolutely love it. Ethan decided to jump from the recliner and try to grab onto the rope on top of the swing and, well, swing. Only....he missed. Twice. The second time he landed in the just wrong spot and ended up with some pretty nasty scrapes and bruises.
The ER doctor says she didn't see any immediate breaks, which was good news, but being the over protective parent that I am (Did you just roll your eyes?) we have an appointment with my favorite bone doctor on Monday. I have my 9 month check up anyway and besides, I'm just not taking any chances with my little gymnasts career. I hear there is good money in being a professional gymnast. Just kidding. Maybe.


So, Ethan is supposed to be taking it easy, but I can't seem to convince him. I'm thinking he is just fine.

No comments: