I'm sorry. I am so sorry! I just haven't felt like blogging. I haven't had a whole lot of interesting things to write about, our adoption is at a complete stand still (more on that in another post I've been working on), and my boys have just kept me pretty busy with a whole lot of nothing!I will say this: Johnny was gone for an entire week and I survived. I'm pretty sure I was hanging on by a thread by the time he returned but still, all 5 of us were alive and kicking when he got home. Now, I'm not sure who we were kicking but...

We are also living at the baseball diamonds this summer. We have 5 games a week. 3 different teams. 3 boys playing. J-man is in T-ball (which is short for TORTURE ball). E is in coach pitch and N-ben is in kid pitch. I have to admit that it is a lot of fun. The ironic part of all this? About 5 years ago I was sitting in a friend's basement scrap booking and listening to some of the older, more
experienced mother's complain about living at the ball field. I distinctly remember saying to them that there was no WAY I was going to do that. 5 nights at the ball field is just ridiculous. One of them looked at me, gently smiled and replied, "You'll see." Those are some yummy words that I'm currently eating! Especially since her husband is now my son's coach.So, that's it on the 4 sons front. This musical Mom never really expected to have such athletic sons but here I am! Loving every minute of it.
P.S. None of N-ben's pictures turned out. It was a late game.
No comments:
Post a Comment