Wednesday, May 21, 2008

A few things I never expected to say...


1. Do not pee on the driveway!
2. Please, do not make a waterfall in your pants.
3. No you may not ride down the stairs in a laundry basket.
4. Yes, I do know how I keep getting pregnant and I rather enjoy it!
5. What do you mean you can't find your hamster?
6. Please take that dead mouse out of my house! RIGHT NOW!
7. I don't talk to boys with hands down their pants.
8. Who left poop on the toilet?
9. No, boogers do not have a high nutritional value.
10. Can I please go to the bathroom all by myself?
11. Mommy is going to start drinking!
12. I love my mini-van.
13. Who left their underwear outside?
14. Would you please just go watch some t.v.?

Been there?

1 comment:

Ferris Family said...

How about, it's not polite to ask strangers if they have a penis...