These are things I've wondered since becoming a Mom of boys:1. Do all boys enjoy standing around the toilet peeing together?
2. Do all boys insist on being filthy at all times?
3. Do all boys have to, you know, hold themselves? And if so, do
they every outgrow this need? When?4. Is every boy fascinated with worms?
5. or with bodily functions?
6. or other various stinky, slimy things?
7. Do all boys smell so sweet when they get out of the shower or is it just mine?
8. Do all boys love their Mom so fiercely?
9. Do they then drive her crazy within the next minute?
10. How can you tell when your little boy is truly in love with the cute girl from church?
11. When they tell you they didn't hear you ask them to pick up their socks, do they mean it? Or is it all just a ploy...
12. Do they take a class on making vroom sounds and chugga choo choo sounds or is it just inherent to their nature?

13. Do all boys pick their nose and eat it? (did you just hear me gag because I totally did....)14. Do all boys want to marry their Moms? I'm okay with this one for awhile. J-man, I will totally be your girlfriend until you find someone better to replace me.
15. Do all boys like to mix weird foods or drinks together and then declare them even better than what Mom makes?
16. How large of a hospital bill should I expect? Should I just go ahead and start a pre-payment plan?17. Do boys ever shy away from an adventure?
These are things I ponder late at night when I'm trying to figure out what in the world I am doing raising 4 boys and then attempting to add an unsuspecting little girl into this mix. I'm a nut. But I'm a happy nut covered with boogers, toad slime and fantastically sloppy kisses.
No comments:
Post a Comment