You know, I am a blog-aholic. I have my google reader (thanks Katie) set to beep me every time there is a new blog entry out there. I have friends blogs, perfect strangers blogs, funny blogs, sad blogs, informative blogs, adoption blogs...you get the picture...I have blogs! I'm just an avid reader and since my boys do not allow me to read for more than, oh say 5 seconds at a time, blogs work for me!
Lately, though, I've been suffering from blog guilt. Yes. I said it. BLOG GUILT! A bunch of the blogs I read have these cute little entries for different days of the week. And I don't. Am I not cool? I want to be cool! But, honestly, I think I am just too tired for such a thing. So, if you've made it through my little blog-pity-party, then I'll give you some updates on life at our house. Nothing cutesy. Just the facts. Life as it is. These are all the things you've missed in my life in the last 2 weeks. Well, maybe not all, but I don't want to bore you to death....really.
1. E had his first trampoline competition/meet and scored 3rd place!
2. J-man is allergic to dust mites and other various atrocities and we must now rid ourselves of the ugliest green shag carpet you have ever seen. Bummer. Well, okay, bummer about the allergies. It is a big deal.
3. E the youngest decided he would no longer listen to a word either of us say.
4. J-man decided it was totally cool to fall out of his seat at Red Robin the other night and land directly on his head. Normally this would just require some ice and ice cream but not tonight. Tonight was a fund raiser for the local police department and all the officers had to come rushing over to our table and make a HUGE scene and asked us if we needed an ambulance and blah blah blah. Insert one totally humiliated mother here. Did I mention our table was in the center of this restaurant? On a Saturday night? Yikes.
5. We decided that home schooling is not necessarily for us and will most likely be sending our progeny off to the public school next year. More on that later.
6. We made it through our spring children's musical! And it was fabulous, if I do say so myself.
7. We went cellular. No more home phone!
8. We have almost sold our little car.
9. I almost accomplished resigning from wally world....almost.
10. 4 more weeks of physical therapy.
You know, really, that's enough information for one night. I wish I could tell you something about our adoption stuff. We are waiting for our I-824 paper to be approved. And waiting...and waiting...and waiting.
1 comment:
Chrissy, I swear I could have written half of that! Cooper and Nelson (OK, mostly Nelson) are constantly falling at the most inappropriate times and places. Kuddos to you for even giving Homeschooling a try. I could never even try it! I danced a jig when I registered both boys for K!
Post a Comment