Sunday, March 30, 2008

Church Conversations


So, today is the last Sunday of the month which means I have the privilege (and I really do mean privilege!) of having 3 of my 4 children with me during our church service. Johnny is always on the platform playing guitar so it's just me and the boys. We sit down front because there is less distraction (it's true, really, try it!) and they are generally well behaved. It's does a Mommy's heart proud. Anyway, today Justin was sitting next to me and he leans over in the middle of Darryl's sermon and says, as innocently as can be, "Mommy, have you ever been potty trained?" I snickered not so innocently and assured him that I had been. He seemed relieved...

2 comments:

Jodie Allen said...

that's adorable!

Cerise said...

Is he having a rough time of it or something? Looking for some commiseration, perhaps?