Monday I broke the law. Some would consider it a federal offense. Me? Not so much. In the name of good clean fun, a bunch of us went and kidnapped our good friend Amber. With her husband's permission.We dressed up as cowgirls (Marti, I will never forget the horse attached to your tummy), grabbed the handcuffs and took off to
the scene of the crime. We were so quiet and unassuming, you would've never known we were there! (okay, so I broke the law and just lied. Great.) Our idea was to just show up, walk in the door, throw a pillowcase over our unsuspecting friend's head and walk out. Well, the door was locked. So, the bandits politely ring the door and wait. Once we are let in we let her put her coat on? Seriously, we are just amazing bandits....
This picture is of Amber peering out the door at us and us trying to hide, except for myself. I'm taking pictures. :) 
We did throw her in the back of the van and Becca did drive like a maniac back to my house while we "shot" our pretend guns and hollered like Maniacs. Then we celebrated over fondue. Nothing like friends, fun and chocolate.
I just wanted to post this because I love my friends. My life would be empty, lifeless, boring without them (yes I love my boys, but there is something special about a girl friend). They are my support. My sounding board. My moral police. My joy. This blog is for you, girls. Even those of you who weren't here for the birthday wrangling. You are an amazing blessing to me. I only hope that I can do the same for you. That I can bless your socks off. Know that I pray for all of you, that I look forward to spending much time with you, that sometimes I laugh at you but mostly with you, and that I love you!
Proverbs 17:17 "A Friend loves at all times."
Proverbs 27:9 "Perfume and incense bring joy to the heart, and the pleasantness of one's friend springs from his earnest counsel."
1 comment:
How great is that?! I love it!
Post a Comment