Isn't he the cutest baby? That's my youngest when he was 6 months or so. Simply adorable. I got this note from our online chat group. It is an excerpt from a daily devotion sent out by Joel Osteen. Now, this is not an endorsement by any means. I don't always agree with his preaching and thinking, although I will say he is an excellent speaker. Anyway, this is my encouraging thought for the day, plagiarized, perhaps.
Is there something you are believing God for? Does it seem like it's
taking a long time to come to pass? Be encouraged today! The Bible
says that through faith and patience you will inherit the promise.
You can trust that God's Word is true. Submit your prayers to the
Lord, and keep an attitude of faith and expectancy. Keep asking.
Keep seeking. Keep knocking on the door, and it will be opened to
you. It may seem like it's taking a long time, but know this: God is
working behind the scenes on your behalf. He is orchestrating things
in your favor. He is perfecting whatever concerns you. Don't give
up! Start thanking God for His faithfulness in your life. As you
stay faithful in your prayers and thanksgiving, the Lord will move
mightily on your behalf. He'll take you places that you've never
dreamed, and you will live the life of victory He has in store for
you!
If you are reading my blog...I'd really like to know what you think. Feel free to leave comments or notes of encouragement. I like them, A LOT! Besides, it gives me motivation to write more.
On another note...my youngest is having his adenoids out on Monday. This is supposed to help him breathe better and therefore sleep better. 2 very important things, really. Pray for us, please. I know I seem like a surgery junkie lately. Truth is, I've put this off for almost 2 years and have seen 4 different doctors to make sure this is the best option for my little man.
Tonight we are heading to the Stephen Curtis Chapman concert and volunteering at the America World table. This tour is all about raising money for adoption and we are all for that, let me tell ya! We are so grateful for the grant we are receiving. This is the least that we can do.
Enjoy your day everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment