You know I love May. I've talked about it incessantly for years. May has such lovely days within it's calendar. This year is no different. Mother's Day, "Gotcha" days, Forever Family days, and (newly added) Nurse's day! This May is bittersweet due to a bunch of "lasts". Unless something changes, we are ending our tenure at our beloved preschool. For 13 years straight (with the exception of one measly school year) we have had students at FCCP. This school is such a treasure! One of my favorite activities is the yearly art show they present and this year's show was especially great. Maybe because it could be my last but probably because they just get better each and every year. Plus, this particular artist was, shall we say, incredibly enthusiastic about his work.
Oh his smile just melts my heart. I turn into a big puddle of Mommy sap whenever it appears.
| So proud of his self portrait! |
| Explaining his technique and inspirations. |
So yeah....this May is different. And then I realized that next May my biggest baby will be graduating from high school...and Jman will be graduating from 8th grade and....
Hold me.
Someone told me once that the days are long but the years are really short and baby believe me, it's true.
But those years sure are fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment