Confession:
My one year laughs when I tell him no.
It's this "ha ha, you are ABSOLUTELY kidding me when you say no, right?" kind of laugh.
The kind that would make your blood completely boil if you don't laugh at it kind of laugh.
Sometimes...my blood boils, sometimes I laugh, internally of course, so as not to encourage said laughter from one year old.
I'm not really sure what to do with this. It's definitely a first for me.
So is the hitting. Did I mention my one year old comes up and slaps me on the leg? Or arm? Or whatever body part he can reach? Yeah...he does.
And he climbs everywhere! And then can't get down and hollers until someone rescues him.
And he eats crayons.
And unrolls toilet paper.
And fusses until he gets what he wants.
What happened to my sweet little micro chip?
As Little E says "He got bigger Mom".
...sigh...indeed he did.
I don't even know why I'm sharing all this with you. Guess I just needed to tell "someone" that my one year old is all wild and everything.
Or...maybe he's just a normal one year old.
Which is pretty awesome in and of itself.

No comments:
Post a Comment