Monday, April 2, 2012

It begins...again.

We had our first baseball game of the season last weekend.
And by we, I mean Noah.
And by game, I mean practice game.
Which is a GOOD thing..I mean, being a practice game.
Noah pitched the second inning.
I'm just amazed at how grown up he is becoming. I can look at him eye to eye now.
Which makes me shudder some days and try to stand taller on others.
The way his arm is contorted in this picture also makes me shudder.
(don't worry, this picture was taken during his warm up...I promise the 2nd baseman was paying attention during the actual play!)

I love this kid more than words can ever express. Does he drive me insane? Absolutely. Do I adore him? You betcha.

Because if I didn't, I wouldn't be spending the next 7 months at the ball field.

God bless the child who loves baseball and the 6 siblings and 2 parents and 1 great grandparent who are at each game cheering him on.

No comments: