Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Thirteen


This sweet little boy turned 13 years old this week.

(and because he is 13 he will HATE me when he sees this picture. Do you like how the "red eye" fixer turned his blue eyes green?)

Un. Be. Lievable.

It just boggles my mind how he keeps getting older and how I am miraculously staying the same age.



Isn't he cute? I do apologize for the lack of quality pictures. He was born before the age of digital, or at least, affordable digital cameras.




I have three years to panic about driver's licenses and dating and all that jazz.

Enh, but really, I love the young man he is becoming. I love how ridiculously intelligent he is. How compassionate and caring. How loving (oops...he's going to hate that, too) he can be towards his younger siblings. He's an amazing boy, really.

And when he DOES turn 16, I won't have be a chauffeur anymore, right?

Or run to the store for milk.

I digress.

Happy birthday to my first born son. I love you more and more each and every day. I can't wait to see what God has up his sleeves for you. I know you are going to rock the world, just like you rocked ours.

No comments: