Wednesday, September 28, 2011

KJ update #5

Oops, I missed an important date.

Mr. KJ (aka, the micro chip, aka, Pukey McPukerson)

You are officially 8 months old now! Adjusted age you are just 4 1/2 months old.

You weigh approximately 13 lbs and are just under 2 feet long. (aka 23inches) 6200 grams if I remember correctly. You started out at less than 800 grams, in case you forgot.

You. Are. A. Rockstar.

You are rolling every which way.

You are trying to get up on all fours. Please stop that immediately.

You are trying to eat cereal but your tongue keeps getting in the way.

You are sleeping all night long (usually! knock on wood...)

You are a nosey little boy. You have to see what is going on at all times.

You love your baths

You hate your swing.

You love your tummy.

And that grin. OH the grin. I mean, can you BE any cuter?

You amaze the doctors with your lack of medical issues. I mean, you've got some struggles but overall...you are amazing.

I believe the term I am looking for is miraculous.




No comments: