Sunday, July 17, 2011

The Reptile Experience








Yup. I win for coolest Mom ever. Just ask my boys. And their friends. Today I rocked.


(how's that for my ego boosting pat on the back moment?)

Today we celebrated Ethan's birthday. Yes, his birthday was awhile ago but we're slow around here!


A few months ago I heard about this guy, Serengeti Steve, and The Reptile Experience and I thought "woah! Ethan would LOVE that!"















I was right.
I wish you could have heard the roar of the crowd when Steve took the first creature out of his box. You would have thought he had a million dollars and a free pass to your favorite theme park in there.


Elijah was not as big of a

fan, as you can see by his rather high perch on the couch.

We had loads of fun today. We definitely made a memory that we'll be talking about for years to come.

And I'll be sleeping with one eye open tonight.

No comments: