Thursday, March 31, 2011

Plan for the Day

Read the "our goal is to have you discharged when:" section. We were SO there already!

Oh well. The good news is, he is somewhat better today. (insert sigh of relief here)

He is "riding the vent" which, upon translation, means he is letting the vent breathe for him. He is just so sick and so tired. I don't blame him. I told him to just rest and chill for a bit.

He is having a renal ultrasound today to check for anatomical correctness. Translation: make sure all the parts is there. (yes, I did that on purpose, read it in hillbilly, it's more fun)

His heart is currently enlarged due to the infection in his sweet little body. He already has some heart issues so....boo. They are watching it, though, like everything else.

He actually has eyeballs today! His eyes aren't so swollen shut that he can open them a bit.

I went home for 10 hours last night. Got to snuggle, read to and hug my sweet twinners and snuggle on the couch with my 4 big boys. And after 40 hours of being awake...I slept like a rock.
I am hoping for a very boring day today.

1 comment:

Ferris Family said...

Praying with you and for you! I want you to have a boring day.