Saturday, May 29, 2010

School's Out!

Oh man.

School is out.

That statement coming from a Mama who home schooled up until a few months ago probably surprised you.

I just realized, though, that I have six kids.

(yes....really!)

That's a whole lot of crazy going on!

I think I must thrive on crazy.

I was thinking, though, about how much I missed my boys during the school year. Any of you school age parents feel the same way? I mean, there were times when I wanted to to just go scoop them away from school and go do something fun. So....I miss home schooling.

I did not, however, miss the constant bickering and asking about the computer and for snacks and the noise, OH the noise. Have I mentioned that I have 5 sons? Yup.

I need to buy stock in dry wall, ear plugs, air freshener and band-aids.

Anywho, the point of this post is to tell you that school is out. For the summer.

I say bring it! Bring on swim team, baseball, trampoline/tumbling, camps, art workshops, lightning bugs, late summer nights and sidewalk chalk and sprinklers.

Bring on the crazy!

No comments: