It is finally the end of the first day.
And I am wiped out! Who knew twins could be so much work? Ok, that was a ridiculous question, wasn't it?
Especially twins who you just met and are already 9 months old.
I was thinking way back to yesterday when SW#2 dropped them off. She literally took them out of the van, handed them to me, helped me lug in their stuff (cuz my hands were full, you know), walked around the house with me for our home study, answered a few questions, had me sign my name once on two papers, and said, "Call me if you need ANY thing" and then just drove off.
I remember standing there going, "Wow, they just left me with two babies. What were they thinking???"
Anyway, I digress. I can't remember if I told you the babies slept all last night. They did, in case I forgot.
Then today, we walked the "big" boys to school. That took an hour. We love 1 block away. But what can I say? These guys are the most popular kids in town right now. And are pretty stinkin' cute.
They napped well in the morning, got up, ate a little (they are not big fans of the baby food yet), went for another walk, played, napped for 3 hours, woke up, ate dinner, played and then we got ready for bed.
Well, Let's just say it's 12:46. Baby girl has been out since 8:30. Baby boy, not so much.
So, here I sit, thankful for the joy of face book and blogs.
And thankful for 2 babies...one of which is jabbering away in his crib right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment