Saturday, May 8, 2010

About the Babies

I should probably spend some time telling you about the babies.

For safety/security reasons, I can't tell you much. Once the adoption is finalized, there is way more I can share. And then I can share some pictures.

Just now that they are fraternal twins (hence the boy/girl thing going on). Baby boy is 19lbs, Baby girl is 17lbs. BB crawls and pulls up and hates it when he falls down. BG just is pretty chill. She likes to be held, doesn't really crawl yet, although I did just get her to play for awhile in her exer-saucer! Oh and she is SO serious. BB laughs alot and is quite ticklish.

They both cry when the other one cries. Sometimes in the stroller I would see them just rest their hands on each other. The sleep with their cribs RIGHT next to each other. Foster Mom says sometimes they would reach out and hold hands in bed. Too sweet.

Here's what I don't know:
Who was born first?
What did they wear home from the hospital?
What type of delivery?
Do they like to be rocked?
When did they start eating solid foods?
When did they get their first teeth?

The list could go on and on. I don't KNOW this babies yet. I know I'm in love. I know I'm their Mama....and that counts for something, right?

What an adventure.

No comments: